Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Birthday

So, this is my first blog entry ever! Pretty exciting...anyways, I never had a chance to write about my birthday, so here goes...I had my birthday a couple weeks back and had a great one. Rachel came to work and picked me up at lunch time and took me to Market Street (our favorite) and we both got halibut oscar. She surprised me at lunch with a new digital camcorder! I was stoked! We never got to go to dinner that night because I had school, so we postponed the dinner for a time when we could go out together. Last weekend we went to Tucanos for dinner and Rachel told the waitress that it was my birthday and she wanted the staff to sing to me and bring the drums, and tamborines and everything, (Probably just to embarass me.) After we were done eating, Rachel had to leave to go wash her hands, and while she was gone, the entire mariachi band showed up to sing and dance. I had to stop them and tell them that Rachel would be mad if she wasn't here for it, so I sent them away and told them to come back in 10 minutes. They kinda gave me dirty looks, but oh well, we got a few pictures and everything turned out alright. Overall, it was a pretty good birthday.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderfully adorable that you made them stop until she got back to see your embarrassment! Cute! Happy Birthday! Your lady is awesome and super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you're such a sweet heart codee.

    ReplyDelete