Sunday, February 20, 2011

VALENTINES

Since Valentines was on a Monday this year we did things a little different. We planned on celebrating on Wednesday night because Codee has school till 10 o'clock on Mondays and Wednesdays are the only not he doesn't have class. But the stupid snow rolled in on and Codee spent the night in a plow truck.
So Friday we finally went out to dinner to our favorite restaurant Market Street (seriously to DIE for). And Codee gave me the cutest handmade card! And an all day trip to the day spa. Yes, I'm a lucky girl. But of course I forgot my camera so you'll miss my snazy outfit I wore that night.

But I do have some Valentines crafts pictures to share. Right after the Christmas tree came down, up went the Valentines. This was probably my next favorite holiday to decorate for next to Halloween.






1 comment: